A car is a much prized possession. As a result, every car owner looks for a good insurance plan to protect the car and keep it safe. If you have recently purchased a vehicle, you too must be on the lookout for the best possible motor insurance plan. Well, have you explored the Bharati Axa car insurance policies? Bharati Axa is one of the biggest general insurance companies of India and their car insurance covers are quite popular. Take a look at this article to know more about the motor plans available from this insurance provider.
Discounts on premium in Bharati Axa car insurance
One of the main reasons for the popularity of the Bharti Axa car insurance plans is their cost. These plans are available at very competitive rates. You can further reduce the expenses by availing these discounts:
- No claim bonus: This is a discount you get on the premium of the new policy year, if you don’t have a claim in the previous policy year. So check your claim records to ascertain whether or not you can get the NCB on your Bharati Axa car insurance plan.
- Associations: You stand to get attractive discounts on your Bharati Axa car insurance policy if you are a member of a registered automobile association.
- Safety gadgets: Last but not the least, you can expect a discount on your premium if you install certain safety devices in your car. Since these gadgets make your car less susceptible to theft, the insurer offers a discount on the premium of the policy.
- Annual premium discount: If you choose to pay your premium in one go, via the annual premium payment mode, the insurance provider will offer you a discount. Your overall car insurance cost will therefore come down.
Keep these discounts in mind and make sure you get them (if you are eligible) when buying your Bharati Axa car insurance plan.
Factors considered before buying Bharati Axa car insurance
While we all know how credible the motor insurance plans from Bharati Axa are, you still need to keep a few factors in mind before you buy a plan. This will help you to find the most suitable cover at the best rate:
- Type of cover: Car insurance is broadly categorised in two sections – the third party cover and the comprehensive cover. Read the policy documents to understand what features each type of cover offers. Then select a good cover and protect your vehicle in a wholesome manner.
- Riders: Various riders are available with the Bharati Axa car insurance plans. Riders are add-on covers that are available at an added cost. While riders are very useful, you must be cautious enough to select only the correct riders for yourself. If you buy a rider that is not beneficial, you will unnecessarily end up paying a higher premium. Similarly, if you leave out a rider you really need, your car insurance cover will remain incomplete.
- Premium payment mode: The Bharati Axa car insurance premiums can be paid in four modes – annually, semi-annually, quarterly and monthly. Choose the mode very carefully, as you need to pay the premiums properly and on time to prevent your motor insurance cover from lapsing. If you are financially stable and feel you can afford a larger payment, opt for the annual mode. Else, opt for the quarterly or even monthly mode and reduce the financial burden.
- Network garages: Bharati Axa has a tie up with thousands of motor garages. You can take your vehicle to any network garage and get it repaired in a cashless manner. While the network is large and extensive, it is always a good idea to double check the list. Ensure the garages nearest to your home and office are included in the list. This will help you take the car to the garage if it suddenly requires repair works.
The final word
So as you can clearly see from the points mentioned above, Bharati Axa car insurance is a great option for you. Just go online and do some research and discover the amazing car insurance covers from Bharati Axa. Select your ideal plan, customise it with the help of suitable riders and select the premium payment mode carefully. You will then be assured of getting the best possible car insurance cover from India’s premier insurance provider, Bharati Axa.